6th Asia Clean Energy Forum 2011: New Business Models and Policy Drivers
12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Policymakers, private sector firms, and non-governmental organizations (NGOs) across Asia will gather on 20-24 June 2011 in Manila, Philippines for the 6th Asia Clean Energy Forum, "New Business Models and Policy Drivers: Building the Low-Carbon Future."
WRI is pleased to be an NGO co-sponsor of this event.
The format of the Forum is a series of 90-minute sessions, during which officials, experts, and implementers make brief (10-12 minutes) presentations, followed by facilitated discussion. The four broad thematic areas of the 2011 forum are policy and regulation, financing and investment, innovative business models, and energy for all (access to energy).
- View "Week at a Glance" Schedule
- Click here to register
- More information is available on the ADB website.
- Information on the 2010 Asian Clean Energy Forum
Pre-Forum Events (20 - 21 June 2011)
- Energy Efficiency Policy and Regulation: Training Workshop on EE Regulatory Mechanisms and Support for ESCOs
- Renewable Energy Policy and Regulation: Training Workshop on Feed-in Tariffs
- Energy for All Steering Committee Meeting (Invitation Only)